From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
In 127 AC, King Viserys I Targaryen's health began to deteriorate. Instead of the throne room, he started to hold court in his solar, and later in his bedchamber.
- On the first day of the year, King Viserys I held a feast to celebrate his recovery from the amputation of his two fingers. The green and black factions make acts of apparent reconciliation, although when the king leaves the confrontation reemerges.
- King Viserys seems to recover some vigor with Grand Maester Orwyle's treatments of potions and tinctures, but the improvement is short-lived and eventually the gout, chest paints and shortness of breath afflict the king again.
- Prince Maelor Targaryen, son of Prince Aegon Targaryen and Princess Helaena Targaryen.
- Lady Daenaera Velaryon, daughter of Daeron Velaryon.
- Grand Maester Mellos, collapsed while climbing steps.