|Died||In 300 AC, Moat Cailin|
|Book||A Dance with Dragons (appears)|
Adrack Humble is an ironborn raider and a member of House Humble.
Appearance and Character
Adrack lost one of his arms in battle. He reportedly has a rock wife and three salt wives, three of whom were big with child when Adrack left the Iron Islands.
A Dance with Dragons
During the siege of Moat Cailin, Ramsay Bolton sends Theon Greyjoy to give peace terms to the ironborn garrison, promising them food and safe passage. Adrack wants to surrender and kills Dagon Codd with a throwing axe when the latter objects. When he and the other ironborn march unarmed to the Bolton camp, Adrack tells Theon he will name a son after him in gratitude once he returns to the Iron Islands. That night, Theon hears Adrack screaming along with the other ironborn. The next day, Theon notices that, among the sixty-three flayed bodies of the ironmen displayed on pikes along the causeway, one of the bodies is one-armed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 20, Reek II.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Adrack Humble.
- House Humble
- Casualties of the War of the Five Kings
- Characters from the Iron Islands
- Characters in alphabetical order
- Characters killed by Ramsay Snow
- Deaths by flaying
- Followers of Victarion Greyjoy
- Maimed characters
- Polygamous characters
- Supporters of Balon Greyjoy in the War of the Five Kings