Lord of Winterfell|
Warden of the North
|Died||In 212–226 AC|
The World of Ice & Fire (mentioned)|
A Clash of Kings (mentioned)
Donnor Stark was Lord of Winterfell and head of House Stark. He was the eldest son of Lord Beron Stark. He had four younger brothers (Willam, Artos, Errold and Rodrik) and two younger sisters (Berena and Alysanne).
Donnor's father, Lord Beron, was mortally wounded by Ironborn, and House Stark faced a crisis of succession as his wife and four other recent Stark widows made claim for their own children. In the end, Donnor succeeded his father as Lord of Winterfell.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 69, Bran VII.
- See the Donnor Stark calculation.
- So Spake Martin: Boskone (Boston, MA; February 17-19) (February 17, 2006) - report 1
- So Spake Martin: Boskone (Boston, MA; February 17-19) (February 17, 2006) - report 2
- The World of Ice & Fire, Appendix:Stark Lineage.