From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
The fiddle is a musical instrument of the bowed string family. A musician who plays the fiddle is called a fiddler.
A Feast for Crows
Lenwood Tawney fiddles during a feast at Nagga's Cradle.
A Dance with Dragons
Owen the Oaf fiddles at the wedding feast of Sigorn of Thenn and Alys Karstark.
- Daemon II Blackfyre
- Dareon, also a harpist, singer, and aspiring songwriter
- Lenwood Tawney
- Owen the Oaf
I suppose that means I'll have to take the throne, then. I would much rather be teaching you to fiddle.—Daemon II Blackfyre, as "Ser John the Fiddler", to Duncan the Tall
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 15, Samwell II.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 18, The Iron Captain.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 49, Jon X.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Mystery Knight.