Fire & Blood, Being a History of the Targaryen Kings of Westeros
Fire & Blood, Being a History of the Targaryen Kings of Westeros is a book written by Archmaester Gyldayn, but not copied and bound until after its partial rediscovery by Maester Yandel in the late third century AC.
After completing the first chapter, covering Aegon's Conquest, Archmaester Gyldayn sent a copy to Archmaester Gerold, perhaps for his commentary and approval. However, this manuscript was lost until Maester Yandel discovered it along with other fragments written by Gyldayn among Gerold's papers. Yandel included this chapter into his work The World of Ice and Fire, in which he wrote that he hoped the rest of the book would one day be discovered.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Reign of the Dragons.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Glorious Reign.
- The Princess and the Queen.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Blacks and the Greens.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Overthrown.
- The Rogue Prince.
- Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.
- The Sons of the Dragon.
- Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.