From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Greensick mostly means suffering from seasickness, but it can also refer to being hung over.
Characters who suffer from greensick
- Ser Archibald Yronwood, suffers from chronic, debilitating greensickness.
- Ser Rodrik Cassel
- Samwell Tarly
- Jayne Ladybright
- Penny
A jape, Your Grace. From the ships. I was greensick the whole way from Volantis. Heaving and ... well, I shouldn't say.—Ser Archibald Yronwood, explaining his nickname of Greenguts to Daenerys Targaryen
Jayne Ladybright grew greensick and spent most of the voyage spewing, which Elia Sand seemed to find hilarious.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 15, Samwell II.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 5, Arya II.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 38, Jaime VI.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 6, The Merchant's Man.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 18, Catelyn IV.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The Winds of Winter, Arianne I
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 8, Daenerys I.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 43, Daenerys VII.