From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms||
Oak and iron paly, beneath a white chief with seven green hands|
(Paly brunâtre and cendrée, on a chief argent seven hands vert)
|Founded||Coming of the Andals|
House Uffering is a noble house from the Reach. Neither their arms nor motto appear in the books. According to semi-canon sources they blazon their arms with oak and iron paly, beneath a white chief with seven green hands.
The Ufferings trace their ancestry back to Andal adventurers given lands and wives by the Three Sage Kings of House Gardener during the coming of the Andals to the Reach.
Ser Rolland Uffering, the fourth husband of Lady Rohanne Webber, died in the Great Spring Sickness. His sister was the simple and pious Lady Helicent Uffering.
House Uffering at the end of the third century
The known Ufferings during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- no member has appeared yet.
- Ser Rolland Uffering, the fourth husband of Lady Rohanne Webber.
- A daughter (possibly).[N 1]
- Lady Helicent Uffering, his sister. A pious and simple woman.
- ↑ It is currently unknown if Rohanne Webber's daughter is by Simon Staunton, her third husband, or Rolland, her fourth.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Reach: Andals in the Reach.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Reach
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 The Sworn Sword.