The southern shore of Ironman's Bay lies along the northern westerlands, which includes the castle of Banefort. It extends to the east along the western riverlands; Seagard is built along the eastern shore. The northern shore of Ironman's Bay is the Cape of Eagles in the riverlands or Cape Kraken in the North. In the latter case the northwest of Ironman's Bay would also stretch along the west of the Neck and the Flint Cliffs.
The bay is populated by cod, black cod, monkfish, skate, icefish, sardines, and mackarel.
- A Feast for Crows, Map of the Iron Islands
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 11, Theon I.
- A Dance with Dragons, Map of the North
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Cape of Eagles.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Ironman's Bay.
- The Lands of Ice and Fire.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Iron Islands.