From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Title||Castellan of Torrhen's Square|
|Died||In 299 AC, Winterfell|
Leobald Tallhart is the younger brother of Ser Helman Tallhart and is the castellan of Torrhen's Square.
He has pale blue eyes.
A Clash of Kings
Leobald comes to Winterfell to take part in the harvest feast. There he relates the story of his nephew, Benfred Tallhart, and his Wild Hares and offers his suggestions on the issue of the Hornwood problem. He sends Benfred to deal with the ironborn problem along the Stony Shore.
When Dagmer Cleftjaw besieges Torrhen's Square, Leobald is within the castle. After Ser Rodrik Cassel lifts the siege, Leobald adds his forces to his in preparation for the eventual re-capture of Winterfell. He is killed by Bolton men when they surprise the northern force.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Leobald Tallhart.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 16, Bran II.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 56, Theon V.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 66, Theon VI.