Lord of Grandview
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Lord of Grandview|
|Office||Ruler of Grandview|
|Current Holder||Lord Hugh Grandison|
Lord of Grandview is a title held by the head of House Grandison, the ruler of Grandview in the stormlands.
Lord Lorent Grandison was one of the three lords chosen by lot to become King Aegon III Targaryen's regents in 136 AC.
At the beginning of Robert's Rebellion, Lord Grandison remained loyal to the Iron Throne and together with Lords Fell and Cafferen planned to join their forces to bring Lord Robert Baratheon's head to King Aerys II Targaryen. Robert defeated them in three battles at Summerhall, however. Lord Grandison became Robert's ally thereafter and later died of wounds received at the Battle of the Trident.
Lord Hugh Grandison was among the possible matches offered to Princess Arianne Martell.
Known Lords of Grandview
- Lord Lorent Grandison
- Lord Grandison, who first fought against Lord Robert Baratheon during his rebellion before rally his cause.
- Lord Hugh Grandison, the current Lord of Grandview.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 54, Davos V.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 40, Princess In The Tower.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 36, Davos IV.