Lord of Redfort
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Lord of Redfort is a title held by the head of House Redfort, the ruler of Redfort in the Vale of Arryn.
During the Andal invasion, King Robar II Royce formed an alliance of First Men Houses from the Vale to repel the Andals. Robar's forces were defeated in the Battle of the Seven Stars, however, and Torgold Tollett chopped off Lord Redfort's arm during the battle.
A recent Lord Redfort, presumably Horton, had Dacks and later Domeric Bolton as a squire.
A Storm of Swords
Lord Horton Redfort is a suitor to Lady Lysa Arryn.
A Feast for Crows
Lord Horton is one of the six Lords Declarant at Runestone that demand Lord Petyr Baelish's resignation as Lord Protector of the Vale. Horton forces his youngest son, Ser Mychel, to marry Ysilla Royce.
Known Lords of Redfort
- Lord Redfort, who fought in the Battle of the Seven Stars.
- Lord Horton Redfort, the current Lord of Redfort.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 23, Alayne I.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Westeros.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Vale.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 30, Eddard VII.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 32, Reek III.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 19, Tyrion III.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 17, Cersei IV.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 41, Alayne II.