Lord of the Dreadfort
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Lord of the Dreadfort|
|Office||Ruler of the Dreadfort|
|Current Holder||Lord Roose Bolton|
|Heir||Lord Ramsay Bolton|
Lord of the Dreadfort is the title of the noble seated at the Dreadfort in the north.
The Red Kings of the Dreadfort from House Bolton eventually bent the knee to the Kings of Winter, House Stark of Winterfell.
A Game of Thrones
Lord Roose Bolton leads the northern foot in the battle on the Green Fork.
A Clash of Kings
Roose helps orchestrate the fall of Harrenhal during the War of the Five Kings.
A Storm of Swords
Lord Roose betrays Robb Stark, King in the North, in the Red Wedding. The small council, on the authority of King Tommen I Baratheon, grants Roose the title of Warden of the North.
A Dance with Dragons
Roose's heir, Ramsay Bolton, claims the titles of Lord of the Hornwood and Lord of Winterfell.
Lords of the Dreadfort
The known Lords of the Dreadfort are:
- Rogar Bolton, known as the Huntsman, the last Red King (presumed).
- Lord Roose Bolton, known as the Leech Lord, Warden of the North.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The North: The Kings of Winter.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 62, Tyrion VIII.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 47, Arya IX.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 51, Catelyn VII.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 72, Jaime IX.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 37, The Prince of Winterfell.