From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Maiden usually refers to a virgin woman. Others usages include:
- Brienne of Tarth, known as the Maid of Tarth.
- Jeyne Arryn, known as the Maiden of the Vale.
- Joron I Blacktyde, known as Maidensbane.
- Lyanna Stark, known as the Wolf Maid.
- Malora Hightower, known as the Mad Maid.
- Maris the Maid, a legendary daughter of Garth Greenhand.
- Qarl the Maid, an ironborn warrior.
- Tyta Frey, known as Tyta the Maid.
- The Maiden, one of the seven aspect of the deity worshipped in the Faith of the Seven.
- The Maiden-Made-of-Light, a goddess in Yi Ti.
- The Moon-Pale Maiden,a deity worshipped by sailors.
- Maiden, a river in the riverlands
- Maidenpool, a castle and town in the riverlands
- The Maiden's Tower, a tower at the Eyrie.
- Maiden's Bane, an ironborn longship of the Iron Fleet.
- Maiden's Fancy, a small ship captained by Elissa Farman.
- Shy Maid, an old poleboat.
- Sloe-Eyed Maid, a trading ship.
- Summer Maid, a Velaryon ship.
- Willing Maiden, a Yunkaii galley.
- Fair Maids of Summer
- Maiden, Mother, and Crone
- Meggett Was a Merry Maid, a Merry Maid Was She
- Six Maids in a Pool
- The Bear and the Maiden Fair
- The Maids that Bloom in Spring
- The Winter Maid
- The Bear and the Maiden Fair, an episode of the television series Game of Thrones.
- The Just Maid, a legendary enchanted sword.
- Maiden's Day, a holy day in the calendar of the Faith of the Seven.
- Maiden's Day Ball, a famous ball during the regency of Aegon III Targaryen.
- Maiden's Day curse, a term to refer to the misfortunes that occured to noblewomen prior to the Maiden's Day Ball.
- Maid of the fields, a title in Pentos.
- Maid of the seas, a title in Pentos.
- The Maiden's Men, a sellsword company in the Free Cities.