From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Died||In 283 AC, Stoney Sept|
Ser Myles Mooton was a famous knight from House Mooton. His brother is Lord William Mooton of Maidenpool.
Myles was a famous knight. He is remembered as having been "bold as brass".
Myles was the squire of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, and received his knighthood from Rhaegar himself. As one of the younger men at court, he remained one of Rhaegar's close companions after having been knighted.
Ser Myles fought in the Battle of the Bells during Robert's Rebellion. He was one of the six men killed in the battle by Lord Robert Baratheon that day.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 14, Brienne III.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 29, Arya V.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Fall of the Dragons: Robert's Rebellion.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 8, Daenerys I.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Fall of the Dragons: The Year of the False Spring.