Talk: Laws and justice of the Seven Kingdoms
Some Additional info that can be incorporated in the article:
Crimes and Punishments
- Wildlings are executed if caught south of the Wall.
- Slavery is illegal. The punishment for enslavement is execution.
- Poachers and thieves may be forced to row ships as a punishment for their crimes.
- A man who steals from a sept might be judged to have stolen from the gods, and so receive a harsher punishment.
- A prostitute accused of carrying a pox might be punished by having her private parts washed out with lye before being thrown into a dungeon.
- Being caught abed with another man's wife can lead to being sent to the Wall.
- If the queen of the Seven Kingdoms were to commit adultery, it would be considered high treason.
- Some lords ban smallfolk from keeping bows as an attempt to keep them from poaching 
- In ancient days, wrongful deaths could be addressed by the paying of a blood price, and in the Age of Heroes a man's life might be reckoned at being worth no more than a sack of silver 
- Being caught smuggling by the Sea Watch about Dragonstone was death in the days of King Aerys.
On extremely rare occasions, the lords of the kingdom may be gathered together to decide some great matter. The last time a Great Council was convened, it chose the next king of the Seven Kingdoms, overriding the proper lines of inheritance to give the crown to the youngest son of Maekar, Aegon V ahead of his elder brothers.
Lords in Westeros once had the right to the first night i.e. the custom of bedding newly-wed common women before their husbands. Queen Alysanne convinced King Jaehaerys I to abolish it  but it is still practiced illegally in some parts of the North.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 1, Bran I.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 3, Daenerys I.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 17, Cersei IV.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 12, Cersei III.
- A Storm of Swords, Prologue.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 43, Cersei X.
- The Sworn Sword, p95
- The Sworn Sword, p104, 126
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 10, Davos II.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 8, Tyrion II.
- The Sworn Sword, p94
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 43, Daenerys VII.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 32, Reek III.