Tourney at Old Oak
The tourney was held at Old Oak by Lord Oakheart, who was celebrating the birth of a young son with seven days of jousting. A mystery knight known as the Silver Fool took part in the tourney, accounting himself well before falling to Ser Rickard Redwyne. Rickard helped the mystery knight to his feet and unmasked him, revealing the Silver Fool to be none other than Prince Baelon Targaryen. Rickard bade Baelon to kneel, and knighted the prince on the spot. A feast was held after the conclusion of the jousting to make the tourney's end.
- Prince Baelon Targaryen defeated Lord Rowan
- Prince Baelon Targaryen defeated both Fossoway twins
- Prince Baelon Targaryen defeated Ser Alyn Ashford
- Prince Baelon Targaryen defeated Ser Denys Oakheart
- Ser Rickard Redwyne defeats and unmasks Prince Baelon Targaryen
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.