|Born||In 300 AC, Stokeworth|
A Clash of Kings
During the riots in King's Landing, Lollys Stokeworth is knocked from her saddle as the royal party returns to the Red Keep. The gold cloaks later find her wandering naked on Sowbelly Row after having been raped by half a hundred men behind a tanner's shop. Lollys, traumatized by the event, becomes afraid to leave her chambers.
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
When Lollys delivers a healthy son, Bronn names him after his friend, Tyrion Lannister. Cersei is outraged, as her brother Tyrion was convicted of killing her son, King Joffrey I Baratheon, and is believed to have murdered their father.
Jaime: There you are, sweet sister. You have been looking everywhere for Tyrion, and all the time he's been hiding in Lollys's womb.
Cersei: Droll. You and Bronn are both so droll. No doubt the bastard is sucking on one of Lollys Lackwit's dugs even as we speak, whilst this sellsword looks on, smirking at his little insolence.
Balman: Your Grace, an awkward matter, but ... lest bad feeling fester between us, you should know that neither my good wife nor her mother had any hand in the naming of this bastard child. Lollys is a simple creature, and her husband is given to black humors. I told him to choose a more fitting name for the boy. He laughed.
Cersei: Tyrion was a king's name before the dragons came. The Imp has despoiled it, but perhaps this child can restore the name to honor.
- A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 16, Jaime II.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 41, Tyrion IX.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 44, Tyrion X.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 12, Tyrion II.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 66, Tyrion IX.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 7, Cersei II.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 24, Cersei V.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 32, Cersei VII.