A place to talk... ;) :)
Just testing if you get notifications. --RumHam 15:12, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
Nice job on the House Velaryon tree Dance. That was to be my next "project" haha. Luckily I checked the recent changes page and saw that it was unnecessary. Kudos. Dade 20:44, 18 June 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks ;) --Rhaenys_Targaryen 21:18, 18 June 2014 (UTC)
Info from The World of Ice and Fire previews
The reading of the Westerlands history does mention Aegon son of Aenys. Or is information from this reading also meant to wait?--Gonzalo 19:48, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
- Ran stated the following:
- Not all previews are approved. PDFs are intended for internal use, and while it's out in public, it shouldn't really be used (especially the family tree -- that's old.)
- My preference is that the wiki should not update based on unpublished or incomplete material. GRRM's reading a chapter doesn't mean that chapter is in final form, etc., and sometimes details can substantially change. Nothing is final -- not even those preview texts -- until they are published.
- In addition, Ran has stated that the Westerlands reading notes contain mistakes. So though the contents aren't all 100%, it can be said that Aegon's name is stated correctly. The page that existed about him, though, was filled with info from the unofficial preview.
- So perhaps info from the reading can be added, yes, but minimally. --Rhaenys_Targaryen 21:59, 28 July 2014 (UTC)