From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 104 After the Conquest (104 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 104th after Aegon I's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
In 104, a tourney was celebrated at Maidenpool to celebrate King Viserys I's ascension. There, the young Criston Cole obtained notoriety after defeating the king's brother Daemon twice and gaining Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen's favor.
- Tourney at Maidenpool in honor of King Viserys's ascension.
- Ser Criston Cole draws the attention of the court after winning the melee and giving Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen the victor's laurels. In the lists he defeats Prince Daemon Targaryen (again) and the Cargyll twins, Ser Arryk and Ser Erryk, before falling to Lord Lymond Mallister.
- Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen becomes a dragonrider, claiming the dragon Syrax.
Titles and Appointments
- Daemon Targaryen is dismissed as master of coin and is named master of laws instead.
- After half a year, Daemon is dismissed as master of laws and is named Commander of the City Watch.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Fire & Blood, The Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Viserys I.