From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 134 After the Conquest (134 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 134th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
134 was a harsh year, the fifth of Winter. In the North there was widespread famine, the Iron Islands suffered a savage power struggle and the revenge of the Westerners, and in the Vale three candidates disputed the Arryn seat after the death of Lady Jeyne, the Maiden of the Vale. The king's youngest brother Viserys was found alive and ransomed.
- Alyn Velaryon returns from his First Voyage to King's Landing, bringing with him the long lost Prince Viserys.
- Prince Viserys announces that his wife is pregnant.
- Laena Velaryon, daughter of Alyn Velaryon and Baela Targaryen.
- Lady Jeyne Arryn, of illness, in Gulltown.
- Lord Manfryd Mooton, of age and illness.
- Nine cousins of the late Dalton Greyjoy, two of his sisters and their husbands, and lords Drumm, Goodbrother, Volmark, Harlaw, Botley, and Stonehouse, all of them killed by the Westerners during their raid on the Iron Islands,
- Thousands of Ironborn, of starvation due to the Westerners having taken or despoiled their food.
Titles and appointments
- Lord Unwin Peake resigns as regent, and is replaced as Hand of the King by Lord Thaddeus Rowan.
- Ser Corwyn Corbray, husband to Lady Rhaena Targaryen, replaces Manfryd Mooton as regent.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon III.