From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 236 After the Conquest (236 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 236th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
236 AC was known as The Year of the Red Spring (an epithet that is also used for 120 AC). Just as a harsh six-year winter was beginning to recede, Daemon III Blackfyre crossed the Narrow Sea with and army and attempted to invade Westeros, in what would become the Fourth Blackfyre Rebellion. The Blackfyres were defeated in the Battle of Wendwater Bridge, where the Kingsguad knight Ser Duncan the Tall slew Daemon III.
- Fourth Blackfyre Rebellion is fought.
- Daemon III Blackfyre, killed by Ser Duncan the Tall of the Kingsguard.
- Tion Lannister dies in the Fourth Blackfyre Rebellion.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, Aegon V.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Westerlands: House Lannister Under the Dragons.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon V.