From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 60 After the Conquest (260 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 260th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
In 260 AC the Seven Kingdoms got involved in the War of the Ninepenny Kings. The Westerosi army drove out the Band of Nine of the Stepstones, and after Ser Barristan Selmy slew Maelys the Monstruous in single combat, the Blackfyre line was extinguished in the male line.
- War of the Ninepenny Kings.
- Tywin Lannister is knighted.
In the War of the Ninepenny Kings:
- Lord Ormund Baratheon, slain by Maelys Blackfyre soon after the Westerosi army disembarked at the Stepstones.
- Ser Jason Lannister, on Bloodstone.
- Maelys I Blackfyre, slain in single combat by Ser Barristan Selmy.
Titles and Appointments
- Ser Steffon Baratheon became Lord of Storm's End after the death of his father.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 5, Tyrion II.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Jaehaerys II.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Westerlands: House Lannister Under the Dragons.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Stormlands: House Baratheon.