|Title||Lord of Cerwyn|
|Born||In 284 AC or 285 AC, Cerwyn|
|Died||In 299 AC, Winterfell|
|Father||Lord Medger Cerwyn|
|Played by||Tom Varey|
|TV series||Game of Thrones: Season 6|
A Clash of Kings
While his father Lord Medger Cerwyn is a captive at Harrenhal, Cley attends the harvest feast at Winterfell in his place, bringing two dozen lances with him. He brings the news to Winterfell of Stannis Baratheon being a king and of his letter concerning the illegitimacy of Queen Cersei Lannister's children. During the harvest feast Cley dances with Beth Cassel. He becomes Lord of Cerwyn when his father dies at Harrenhal.
When the ironmen attack Torrhen's Square, Lord Cley brings three hundred men as part of the relief force. Cley joins Ser Rodrik Cassel and marches to the relief of Winterfell. Ramsay Snow leads a Bolton force in betraying Rodrik's forces; Cley is killed from an arrow through the eye.
A Storm of Swords
- See the Cley Cerwyn calculation.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Cley Cerwyn.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 16, Bran II.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 21, Bran III.
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 30, Arya VII.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 46, Bran VI.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 66, Theon VI.