Daella Targaryen (daughter of Maekar I)
Art by Riotarttherite
|Born||In 199 AC|
|Father||Maekar I Targaryen|
Princess Daella Targaryen was the eldest daughter and fourth child of King Maekar I Targaryen and his wife Dyanna Dayne.
Born in 199 AC, Daella was the eldest daughter of Prince Maekar Targaryen and his wife, Lady Dyanna Dayne. She had three older brothers, Daeron, Aerion, and Aemon, one younger brother, Aegon, and one younger sister, Rhae.
Once, in their youth, Daella's sister Rhae gave a love potion to their youngest brother, Aegon, so he would marry Rhae, instead of Daella. Daella may have been betrothed to her youngest brother, Prince Aegon Targaryen.
Later in life, Daella was married, and had children.
A Feast for Crows
While on his way from Braavos to Oldtown, Maester Aemon wonders if, when he dies, he will hear Daella and her sister sing to their children.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 See the Daella Targaryen (daughter of Maekar I) calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 35, Samwell IV.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The World of Ice & Fire, Appendix: Targaryen Lineage.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Sworn Sword.
- ↑ "so I'd marry [Rhae] instead of [Daella]" can be interpreted to mean that Aegon and Daella were betrothed