From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
A dragonslayer is someone who has slain a dragon. There are legends of dragonslayers in Westeros's distant past.
According to tales, some Warrior's Sons were dragonslayers.
Several dragons were slain during the storming of the Dragonpit. In 135 AC the newly hatch dragon of Laena Velaryon attacked her and was in return killed by her father, Lord Alyn Velaryon.
- Davos the Dragonslayer
- Serwyn of the Mirror Shield - slew the dragon Urrax
- Galladon of Morne
- Unnamed Uller retainer who fired the iron bolt from a scorpion that went through the eye of Meraxes.
- Ser Warrick Wheaton, slew Syrax.
- Hobb the Hewer, slew Shrykos.
- The Burning Knight, slew Morghul.
It is no easy thing to slay a dragon, but it can be done.—Ser Jorah Mormont, to Daenerys Targaryen
Who do you think killed all the dragons the last time around? Gallant dragonslayers armed with swords?—Marwyn, to Samwell Tarly
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 28, Cersei VI.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Overthrown.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Reach: The Gardener Kings.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 8, Tyrion III.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 20, Brienne IV.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Reign of the Dragon - The Wars of King Aegon I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 8, Daenerys I.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 45, Samwell V.