Eel Alley is an alley located on Visenya's Hill in King's Landing where inns and taverns can be found.
Princess Viserra Targaryen visited the inns of Eel Alley with her companions for "one last night of laughter" before being sent to White Harbor and marry old Lord Theomore Manderly. She died later that night in a drunken horse race.
Tom Tanglebeard was in a tavern of Eel Alley when agents of the conspirators who killed King Aegon II Targaryen found him. They drowned him in a cask of ale.
A Game of Thrones
During her time in the capital, Lady Catelyn Tully stayed at an old rambling place on Eel Alley suggested by Captain Moreo Tumitis.
A Storm of Swords
Jaime Lannister recalls the time he spent the night at an old inn on Eel Alley with his sister Cersei when he visited her after the defeat of the Kingswood Brotherhood.
A Feast for Crows
Cersei tries to influence Jaime to become King Tommen's Hand of the King by using their memory of the night spent together in the inn years ago. But she fails and Jaime rejects her.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 18, Catelyn IV.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Short, Sad Reign of Aegon II.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 11, Jaime II.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 8, Jaime I.