From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms||
Nine yellow trefoils on a black cross, on an ermine field|
(Ermine, on a cross sable nine trefoils or)
House Gower is a noble house from the stormlands. According to semi-canon sources they blazon their arms with nine yellow trefoils on a black cross on ermine. Their motto has not yet appeared.
A Storm of Swords
Ser Gerald Gower remains in the service of Stannis Baratheon after the Battle of the Blackwater. One of the king's men, Gerald questions Stannis's new faith in R'hllor after the defeat.
Gerald is among the conspirators who smuggle Edric Storm out of Dragonstone on behalf of Lord Davos Seaworth.
A Dance with Dragons
Gerald helps protect Edric as the boy hides in Lys.
House Gower at the end of the third century
The known Gowers during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Ser Gerald Gower, a knight in service at Dragonstone.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Stormlands
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 54, Davos V.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 63, Victarion I.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.