From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|House Nayland of Hag's Mire|
House Nayland of Hag's Mire is a noble house from Hag's Mire in the riverlands. Neither their arms nor words have appeared in the books. They may be a house of landed knights sworn to House Frey of the Twins, since Hag's Mire appears to be within Frey territory.
Ser Lucas Nayland came down from Hag's Mire to attend the Whitewalls tourney.
A Feast for Crows
Brienne of Tarth recalls that Ser Raymond Nayland was one of her suitors who participated in a bet to see who could bed her first. As revenge, she defeated Raymond during the melee at Bitterbridge hosted by Renly Baratheon.
House Nayland at the end of the third century
- Ser Raymond Nayland, a knight.
- Ser Lucas Nayland was a knight of some repute.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Mystery Knight.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Prologue.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 20, Brienne IV.