House Prestayn is a noble family of Braavos. Their tall, square towers rise along the western bank of the Long Canal, across the water from the Palace of Truth and north of the sweetwater river.
A Feast for Crows
The kindly man offers to find Arya Stark passage on Luco Prestayn's ship, Lady Bright, which is leaving for Gulltown, Duskendale, and King's Landing in Westeros the next day, but she refuses.
Arya learns that Lotho Lornel sleeps in Moredo Prestayn's home when the captain is away.
A Dance with Dragons
Arya learns that the thirteen-year-old daughter of a poor Prestayn serving maid has become the Merling Queen's new mermaid.
The Winds of Winter
|| Warning |
This information has thus far been released in a sample chapter for The Winds of Winter, and might therefore not be in finalized form. Keep in mind that the content as described below is still subject to change.
An ancient Prestayn sits alone in a private box at the Gate during a performance of The Bloody Hand.
House Prestayn at the end of the third century
The known Prestayns during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Luco Prestayn, Captain of the Lady Bright 
- Moredo Prestayn, Merchant and Captain of the Vixen
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 34, Cat Of The Canals.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Braavos.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 22, Arya II.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 45, The Blind Girl.
- ↑ The Winds of Winter, Mercy