|Coat of arms||
Nine strawberries on a white saltire, on a field of green and red vairy in point|
(Vairy-in-point vert and gules, on a saltire argent nine strawberries proper)
A Feast for Crows
Ser Lambert Turnberry is present at the funeral of Lord Tywin Lannister. He promises to take the head of Queen Cersei Lannister's brother, Tyrion. A banner of House Turnberry is among those gathered to escort the corpse of Tywin back to Casterly Rock. Lambert is spotted by Ser Jaime Lannister riding at a quintain in the yard of the Red Keep after the funeral procession departs.
Lambert is among the group of household knights who spend time in the presence of Queen Margaery Tyrell. After the Blue Bard is tortured into claiming that Lambert is one of Margaery's lovers, Cersei signs an arrest warrant for Lambert as part of her plan to get rid of Margaery.
A Dance with Dragons
House Turnberry at the end of the third century
The known Turnberrys during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Alys Turnberry, a lady companion of Princess Saera Targaryen. She fell pregnant out of wedlock and gave birth to a bastard daughter in the Vale, marrying Lord Dunstan Pryor of Pebble afterward.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 16, Jaime II.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses from the Westerlands
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 7, Cersei II.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 28, Cersei VI.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 39, Cersei IX.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 43, Cersei X.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 54, Cersei I.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Policy, Progeny and Pain.