|Born||In 136–179 AC|
|Died||In 157–209 AC|
Lord Jonnel Stark, also known as One-Eye, was a Lord of Winterfell and the head of House Stark in the latter half of the second century after Aegon's Conquest. He was the second son of Lord Cregan Stark, and the first by his third and final wife, Lynara Stark.
Jonnel had only one eye.
Jonnel became the heir to Winterfell after the death of his older brother Rickon in the Conquest of Dorne, passing over Rickon's daughters Sansa and Serena Stark. Jonnel also married Sansa, his half-niece. Jonnel became the Lord of Winterfell after the death of his father, Cregan. The north lamented the death of Rickon, for the reigns of Jonnel and his brothers after him were troublesome.
Jonnel's marriage with Sansa was childless. After her death, he married Robyn Ryswell, but also had no issue. He was succeeded by his brother, Barthogan Stark, as Lord of Winterfell.
He was interred in the crypts of Winterfell after his death.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 The World of Ice & Fire, Appendix: Stark Lineage.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 69, Bran VII.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 See the Jonnel Stark calculation.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 asoiaf.westeros.org: The Wiki-Timeline Project v2 – Comment by Ran (March 16, 2020)
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The North: The Lords of Winterfell.