A lizard-lion is a large semi-aquatic reptile native to the bogs of the Neck.
- See also: Images of lizard-lions
A Game of Thrones
A Feast for Crows
Behind the Scenes
In his science fiction novel Tuf Voyaging, George R. R. Martin describes a "lizard-lion" as a reptile with a long, whiplike tail and a long snout similar to an alligator's. It is unknown if lizard-lions in Westeros are similar.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 15, Sansa I.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 28, Bran IV.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 20, Reek II.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 55, Catelyn VIII.
- The World of Ice & Fire, Ancient History: Ten Thousand Ships.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 21, Bran III.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The North: The Crannogmen of the Neck.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: the North
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 30, Jaime IV.