From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
The Lonely Light is the smallest island of the eight major Iron Islands. It is the seat of House Farwynd of the Lonely Light.
While most of the Iron Islands lie in Ironman's Bay, there is a smaller group of thirteen islands clustered around the Lonely Light lying eight days sail northwest of Great Wyk. It lies well into the Sunset Sea and is probably the westernmost location in the Known World aside from Aegon, Rhaenys, and Visenya. The Lonely Light is surrounded by rookeries of seals and sea lions and ocean.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Iron Islands.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 19, The Drowned Man.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, The Known World.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Lonely Light.