Lord of Barrowton
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Lord of Barrowton|
|Office||Ruler of Barrowton|
|Current Holder||Lady Barbrey Dustin|
A Dance with Dragons
Known Lords of Barrowton
- Unnamed Lord Dustin ruling in 58 AC, who showed the barrow of the First King to King Jaehaerys I Targaryen and Queen Alysanne Targaryen.
- Unnamed Lord Dustin ruling in 101 AC, who supported Laenor Velaryon's claim to the Iron Throne in the Great Council.
- Lord Roderick Dustin, known as Roddy the Ruin, leader of the Winter Wolves during the Dance of the Dragons.
- Unnamed Lord Dustin ruling in 134 AC, who closed his gates as hundreds of starving villagers gathered beneath his walls.
- "Old Lord Dustin", the father of Willam Dustin.
- Lord Willam Dustin, Lord of Barrowton during Robert's Rebellion.
- Lady Barbrey Dustin, Willam's widow and current Lady of Barrowton.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Triumphant.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 32, Reek III.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 41, The Turncloak.
- Fire & Blood, Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Their Triumphs and Tragedies.
- Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.
- Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.