Lord of Crakehall
|Lord of Crakehall|
|Office||Ruler of Crakehall|
|Current Holder||Lord Roland Crakehall|
|Heir||Ser Tybolt Crakehall|
Lord of Crakehall is a title held by the head of House Crakehall, the rulers of Crakehall in the southwest of the westerlands.
Lord Sumner Crakehall and his squires, Jaime Lannister and Merrett Frey, participated in the campaign against the outlaws of the Kingswood Brotherhood. Sumner ransomed Merrett back after he was captured by Wenda the White Fawn and later kindly sent him back to the Twins.
Lord Roland Crakehall led the Crakehall men during the Sack of King's Landing at the end of Robert's Rebellion.
A Game of Thrones
When war breaks out, Lord Roland Crakehall supports King Joffrey I Baratheon.
A Clash of Kings
Lord Roland is rumored to have died at the Battle of Oxcross, but he is present at Joffrey's first audience after the Battle of the Blackwater.
Known Lords of Crakehall
- Lord Sumner Crakehall
- Lord Roland Crakehall, the current Lord of Crakehall.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Westeros.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 67, Jaime VIII.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 A Storm of Swords, Epilogue.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 11, Jaime II.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 62, Tyrion VIII.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 32, Sansa III.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 65, Sansa VIII.