Lord of Crow's Nest
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Lord of Crow's Nest|
|Office||Ruler of Crow's Nest|
|Current Holder||Lord Lester Morrigen|
|Heir||Ser Richard Morrigen|
Lord of Crow's Nest is a title held by the head of House Morrigen, the ruler of Crow's Nest in the stormlands.
Lord Morrigen had a territorial dispute with Lord Armond Connington a few years before Robert's Rebellion.
A Clash of Kings
At the start of the War of the Five Kings, Lord Lester Morrigen supports Renly Baratheon. Lester turns to King Stannis Baratheon after Renly's death.
A Storm of Swords
Lord Lester remains loyal to Stannis after his defeat at the battle of the Blackwater.
Known Lords of Crow's Nest
- Lord Morrigen, ruling during the reign of King Aerys II Targaryen.
- Lord Lester Morrigen, the current Lord of Crow's Nest.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 61, The Griffin Reborn.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 31, Catelyn III.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 42, Davos II.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 36, Davos IV.