Lord of Gulltown
Lord of Gulltown is a title held by the head of House Grafton, the ruler of Gulltown in the Vale of Arryn.
In 52 AC, Lord Grafton hosted King Jaehaerys I Targaryen and his sister-wife, Queen Alysanne Targaryen, during their royal progress through the Vale. During their stay at Gulltown, Queen Alysanne arranged a betrothal between Lord Grafton and one of her ladies, Lady Prudence Celtigar.
At the start of Robert's Rebellion, when Lord Jon Arryn called his banners and rebelled against King Aerys II Targaryen, Lord Grafton remained loyal to the crown and opposed his liege lord.
A Feast for Crows
Lord Gerold Grafton is a good friend of Lord Petyr Baelish. Lord Gerold sends his youngest son, Gyles, at the Eyrie to be Lord Robert Arryn's squire.
Lord Gerold attends Lord Lyonel Corbray's wedding at Gulltown.
The Winds of Winter
|| Warning |
This information has thus far been released in a sample chapter for The Winds of Winter, and might therefore not be in finalized form. Keep in mind that the content as described below is still subject to change.
Lord Gerold travels to the Gates of the Moon.
Known Lords of Gulltown
- Lord Grafton, ruling during the early reign of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen, who married Prudence Celtigar.
- Lord Grafton, during Robert's Rebellion
- Lord Gerold Grafton, the current Lord of Gulltown.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fire & Blood, Birth, Death, and Betrayal Under King Jaehaerys I.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Fall of the Dragons: Robert's Rebellion.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 23, Alayne I.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 41, Alayne II.
- ↑ The Winds of Winter, Alayne I
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Fall of the Dragons: Robert’s Rebellion.