Lord of Holyhall
Lord of Holyhall is a title held by the head of House Graceford, the ruler of Holyhall in the Reach.
Lord George Graceford declared for the greens at the start of the Dance of the Dragons. He was one of the thirteen Caltrops, a group of nobles from the reach who conspired against the Two Betrayers. Lord George survived the war and was later named Lord Confessor by King Aegon III Targaryen's Hand, Lord Unwin Peake.
In the aftermath of the Lysene Spring, Lord George was found guilty of attempt poisoning and torture. Lord George choose to take the black, rather than be executed.
A Storm of Swords
The pregnant Lady Alyce Graceford comes to King's Landing in the entourage of Margaery Tyrell.
A Feast for Crows
Lady Alyce asks Cersei Lannister for leave to name her child Tywin if it is a boy or Lanna if it is a girl. She is granted leave.
Known Lord and Lady of Holyhall
- Lord George Graceford
- Lady Alyce Graceford, the current Lady of Holyhall.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - War and Peace and Cattle Shows.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses from the Reach
- ↑ The Princess and the Queen.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Overthrown.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 6, Sansa I.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 7, Cersei II.