Lord of Tarbeck Hall
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Lord of Tarbeck Hall|
|Office||Ruler of Tarbeck Hall|
Lord of Tarbeck Hall was a title held by the head of the now-extinct House Tarbeck, once the rulers of Tarbeck Hall in the westerlands.
Lord Alyn Tarbeck fought for Prince Aegon Targaryen during the Battle Beneath the Gods Eye in 43 AC. He was slain during the battle and his posthumous son succeeded him.
Lord Tarbeck died from the Shivers in 59 AC.
Lord Tarbeck was slain by Lord Dalton Greyjoy's men in 133 AC while trying to retake Fair Isle.
During the First Blackfyre Rebellion, Lord Tarbeck supported both sides.
Lord Walderan Tarbeck and his kin were killed in the Reyne-Tarbeck revolt against House Lannister in 261 AC.
Known Lords of Tarbeck Hall
- Lord Alyn Tarbeck, Lord of Tarbeck Hall. He married Lady Jeyne Westerling.
- Lord Tarbeck, Alyn's posthumous son who succeded him as Lord of Tarbeck Hall.
- Lord Tarbeck, who died from the Shivers in 59 AC.
- Lord Tarbeck, slain by Lord Dalton Greyjoy's men in 133 AC while trying to retake Fair Isle.
- Lord Tarbeck, who supported both sides in the First Blackfyre Rebellion.
- Lord Walderan Tarbeck, Lord of Tarbeck Hall, described as muttonheaded.
- The last Lord Tarbeck, Walderan's grandson.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The World of Ice & Fire, The Westerlands: House Lannister Under the Dragons.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Maegor I.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny and Pain.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - War and Peace and Cattle Shows.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The Sworn Sword.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 The World of Ice & Fire: The Westerlands (unabridged). georgerrmartin.com
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 44, Jaime VI.