Lord of the Golden Tooth
Lord of the Golden Tooth is the title given to the head of House Lefford of the Golden Tooth.
After the death of Lord Jason Lannister, Lord Humfrey Lefford eventually assumed command of the westermen host during the Dance of the Dragons. An aged and cautious commander, he was eventually slain at the Battle by the Lakeshore, the bloodiest battle of the war.
During the First Blackfyre Rebellion, Lord Lefford was slain by Ser Quentyn Ball outside of Lannisport.
A Clash of Kings
Lord Leo Lefford is the current Lord of the Golden Tooth, he drowns at the Stone Mill during the battle of the Fords in 299 AC. Upon his death Alysanne Lefford becomes the new head of House Lefford and inherits the title Lady of the Golden Tooth in accordance with her gender.
Lords of the Golden Tooth
- Humfrey Lefford, Lord of the Golden Tooth during the Dance of the Dragons.
- Lord Lefford, slain by Ser Quentyn Ball during the First Blackfyre Rebellion.
- Leo Lefford, Lord of the Golden Tooth at the start of the War of the Five Kings.
- Alysanne Lefford, Leo's heir and successor, Lady of the Golden Tooth.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Game of Thrones, Appendix.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Triumphant.
- ↑ The Princess and the Queen.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Westerlands: House Lannister Under the Dragons.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Mystery Knight.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 45, Catelyn VI.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.