Lord of Hammerhorn
Lord of Hammerhorn or Lord of the Hammerhorn is a title held by the head of House Goodbrother, the ruler of the Hammerhorn on Great Wyk.
Lord Goodbrother was put to the sword by westermen during Lady Johanna Lannister's invasion of the Iron Islands in 134 AC.
A Feast for Crows
Lord Gorold Goodbrother sends his son, Gormond, to inform Aeron Greyjoy of the death of his brother, King Balon Greyjoy. Aeron travels to Hammerhorn and discusses the news with Gorold and his maester. Gorold informs Aeron of Euron Greyjoy's arrival and the death of Lord Sawane Botley.
Lord Gorold attends the kingsmoot, where he is listed as one of Victarion Greyjoy's supporters. After Euron's speech, Gorold shouts his support for Euron. After the taking of the Shields, he becomes afraid of the Reach enmity the Ironborn have earned.
Known Lords of Hammerhorn
- Lord Goodbrother killed in 134 AC.
- Lord Gorold Goodbrother, the current Lord of Hammerhorn.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 1, The Prophet.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 19, The Drowned Man.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 29, The Reaver.