|Born||In or before 27 AC|
|Died||In 89 AC|
Manfryd Redwyne was the Lord of the Arbor and the head of House Redwyne during the reign of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen.
Lord Manfryd was named master of ships, as well as lord admiral, by King Jaehaerys I Targaryen after the former master of ships, Lord Daemon Velaryon, was raised to Hand of the King. This made Manfryd the first man raised to the position of master of ships that was not a member of House Velaryon.
Manfryd had at least three sons, all squires when he brought them to court with him in 50 AC: Robert, Rickard, and Ryam.
After Daemon resigned the office of Hand, some suggested that rivalry with Lord Manfryd played a part in his decision.
Lord Manfryd served as master of ships until his own death in 89 AC. His eldest son, Robert, succeeded him as Lord of the Arbor whereas Daemon's grandson, Corlys Velaryon, followed him as master of ships.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Fire & Blood, A Time of Testing - The Realm Remade.
- ↑ See the Manfryd Redwyne calculation.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Fire & Blood, Birth, Death, and Betrayal Under King Jaehaerys I.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.