From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Mariya Darry is the wife of Merrett Frey, who considers her a shrew. They have four children who lived past infancy. She is the daughter of a previous Lord Darry, and according to a semi-canon source, a sister of Lord Raymun Darry.
Mariya is a handsome woman with grey streaks in her hair.
During her marriage to Merrett Frey, whom she found disappointing, Mariya had three girls, a stillbirth, a girl that died in infancy and then a son.
A Feast for Crows
After her daughter Amerei Frey's marriage to Ser Lancel Lannister, Mariya stays at Castle Darry. She is present when Ser Jaime Lannister visits the castle.
|Pate of the|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Storm of Swords, Epilogue.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Storm of Swords, Epilogue.
- ↑ A Song of Ice and Fire Campaign Guide: Banners of the Riverlands
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 30, Jaime IV.