From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
A Mother is the leader of a motherhouse.
Mother can also refer to:
- Maiden, Mother, and Crone, a song.
- The Moon Mother, a deity in Essos.
- The Mother, one of the aspects of the deity worshipped by the Faith of the Seven.
- Mother's, a brothel in the Street of Silk in King's Landing.
- Mother's Men, a company of fighting men.
- Mother Merciless, an alias of Lady Stoneheart.
- Mother's Mercy, an episode of the TV-show Game of Thrones.
- Mother Mole, a wildling leader.
- Mother Rhoyne, the chief goddess of the Rhoynar.
- The Mother's Tears, a song.
- Mother's Teats, a pair of grassy hills in the riverlands.
- Mother of Dragons, an honorific title assumed by Daenerys Targaryen.
- Mother of Mountains, a mountain that lies within sight of Vaes Dothrak.
- Mother-of-pearl, a type of gemstone.
- The Old Mother, a pirate queen.
- Old Mother's Son, a galley in the fleet of Salladhor Saan.