From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Art by Kwnnos
|Born||In 201–209 AC|
|Father||Maekar I Targaryen|
Princess Rhae Targaryen was a member of House Targaryen, the second daughter and youngest child of King Maekar I Targaryen and Lady Dyanna Dayne.
Rhae was the youngest child of Prince Maekar Targaryen and his wife, Lady Dyanna Dayne. She had four older brothers, Daeron, Aerion, Aemon and Aegon, and one older sister, Daella.
Once, in their youth, Rhae gave a love potion to her youngest brother, Aegon, so he would marry her instead of Daella, to whom Aegon may have been betrothed.
Later in life, Rhae was married, and had children.
A Feast for Crows
While on his way from Braavos to Oldtown, Maester Aemon wonders if, when he dies, he will hear Rhae and her sister sing to their children.
- ↑ See the Rhae Targaryen calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 35, Samwell IV.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The World of Ice & Fire, Appendix: Targaryen Lineage.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Sworn Sword.
- ↑ "so I'd marry [Rhae] instead of [Daella]" can be interpreted to mean that Aegon and Daella were betrothed