Rickon Stark (son of Benjen)
|Born||In or before 96 AC|
|Died||In 121 AC|
|Father||Lord Benjen Stark|
|Mother||Lady Lysa Locke|
|Spouse||Lady Gilliane Glover|
|Played by||David Hounslow|
|TV series||House of the Dragon: Season 1|
Rickon Stark was the Lord of Winterfell and the head of House Stark during the reign of King Viserys I Targaryen.
In the television adaptation House of the Dragon, Rickon is portrayed by David Hounslow.
Rickon succeeded his father, Lord Benjen Stark, as the Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North.[N 1]
After Lord Rickon passed away in 121 AC, he was succeeded as Lord of Winterfell by his thirteen-year-old son and heir, Cregan. Rickon's brother, Bennard, served as regent during Cregan's minority until 126 AC, when Cregan rose against his uncle for he was slow to surrender power.
Lord Cregan named his eldest son and heir Rickon, after his lord father.
Lord Rickon Stark was the eldest son of Lord Benjen Stark of Winterfell and Lady Lysa Locke. His younger brother was Bennard Stark. He married Lady Gilliane Glover and had two sons by her, Cregan and an unnamed second son, who died young in 119 AC.
According to the court fool Mushroom, Rickon also had a bastard daughter Sara Snow, though Archmaester Gyldayn doubts her existence.
- ↑ Rickon would have succeeded his father at some point in or after 101 AC as Benjen's predecessor, Lord Ellard Stark, is known to have been Lord of Winterfell in 101 AC.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The World of Ice & Fire, Appendix: Stark Lineage.
- ↑ See the Rickon Stark calculation.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - A Son for a Son.
- ↑ House of the Dragon, Season 1, "The Heirs of the Dragon".