From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
The Selhoru is a river in southwestern Essos. The Rhoynar consider it a daughter of the Rhoyne and nickname it the Shy Daughter. Much of its course is hidden in reeds and withes. Its headwaters begin south of the Forest of Qohor and the river flows southwest into the Rhoyne. Selhorys is situated at the confluence of the Selhoru and the Rhoyne.
Volantis controls the Rhoyne up to the Selhoru.
During the Long Night, the Rhoyne may have frozen as far south as the Selhoru.
A Dance with Dragons
The khalasar of Khal Pono is reported to be near the headwaters of the Selhoru.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 14, Tyrion IV.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Map of the Free Cities
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Free Cities: Volantis.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, Ancient History: The Long Night.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 8, Tyrion III.